Monday, March 23, 2015

Popsicle Season

As I sit here it is gray and raining outside. I'm not complaining. As everyone will tell you, we desperately need the rain. Last week, however, was not gray and rainy, in fact it was pretty perfect weather in my book. Sunny, blue skies and about 70 degrees.


And other than spending as much time outside as possible, what else is there to do in perfect spring-like weather? Make popsicles, of course! We made our first batch of the year. They're strawberry-mango and while I've only stolen a bite here or there, everyone seems to agree they are pretty delicious.




Despite having a really mild winter this year, it still seemed to drag for me. I for one, am very excited we are back in popsicle season!

1 comment:

  1. Owen is such a cutie….the popsicles look good too!

    ReplyDelete