Thursday, October 27, 2011

Eleanor's Rainbow Busy Book

The Shop's first official order was shipped out yesterday. This book is going to a little girl named Eleanor for her first birthday. Super cute name, right? Her aunt ordered it for her and asked for a rainbow of colors with graphic prints and a bit of a vintage vibe.


I hope she likes it as much as I do because I fell in the love with the colors and fabrics while making the book. I'll admit, I might even be a little jealous that this isn't Audrey's book.


It was pretty fun to get to package the book up and ship it off. The first order just seems a bit special.


Oh, and if you're wondering why the shop is currently empty, it's because I'm up to my ears in orders right now. As soon as I get this batch of books finished and shipped I will add more listings. I'm so thankful for all the support and enthusiasm I've gotten about selling the books. When I listed the first one I didn't know what would come of it, but to have all the listings sell out in just a couple weeks time blew me away. So thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! And I really need this as well. :) You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you that people are purchasing the books! They look so high quality, you do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete