Monday, July 14, 2014

Nursery Inspiration

If you've been around for awhile you know that it took me over a year to decorate Audrey's nursery, well true to form Owen's room is seriously lacking any sort of decor, and he's 15 months old. It seems like maybe it's time. I've been looking for a bit of inspiration and found these beautiful rooms.

Credit: Ten June Blog

Credit: Project Nursery
Credit: Project Nursery
Credit: Mandy Busby Creative

I love the neutral, vintage look to them all and I am obsessed with the last one from Mandy Busby Creative, she could come decorate my whole house and it would be fine by me. I still have a long way to go in Owen's room, but did get a little bit done this weekend. His walls are now sporting a beautiful gray/blue paint by Miller Paint called "Ocean's Crest".


After the first wall was done I wasn't so sure about the color, but with two coats I am in love with it. It is so light and fresh. Now to finish the rest of the room. Hopefully I'll have some "after" pictures very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment